Flying with kids can sometimes be an absolute nightmare, who knows what mood they are going to be in especially if you fly at a crazy time.
Here are some tips I have learned about flying with a toddler.
- Hide away some toys they love to play with a month before you go on holiday, that way they reignite their love for them and will happily spend hours play with them on the plane.
- Pack some home comforts- Even though is most countries its going to be super hot, I still pack my sons favourite blanket so he has a little bit of home with him. Sometimes it can be strange for the being away from there own surroundings for so long.
- Snacks are key! Pack your hand luggage with loads of your child’s favourite snack. Holiday is all about breaking rules after all so if snacks keep them busy on a 5 hour flight so be it.
- Portable DVD players have been a lifesaver. I visit local charity shops and stock up on £1 dvds my son hasn’t watch before so its a new film to get him engrossed in.
- A stroller for kids up to age 4 I would say is essential. Kids do loads of swimming and walking and wear themselves out. We always stay in holiday resorts so they usually have alot of walking and a stroller has been a live saver!
What are you travel tips when taking children to a different country?
If you love reading parent blogs check out my friend Shell’s Blog it’s a great blog about fashion, family and travels!
If your local to Lincolnshire why not visit Sundown Adventure Land